- Children must be at least 9 years old to shoot
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will sign a waiver and stay with them at all times
- Flip-flops, sandals or open footwear of any kind are prohibited.
- Tank tops and low-cut tops are prohibited.
- Clothing or jewelry displaying: drugs, obscenities, lewd or illegal behavior, sexual overtones. etc. or any reference that is disruptive to others are prohibited.
- Undergarments worn as outer garments are not permitted, including muscle shirts.
- Torn or ragged clothing is not be permitted.
- All firearms that are not holstered should be cased in an unloaded position while going to or from the range.
- Display your unloaded and cleared firearm to the Range Counter Attendant as well as the ammunition you intend to use on the range.
- Only authorized firearms and ammunition may be used. Steel core, steel jacketed, tracer, and incendiary rounds are strictly prohibited. At this time, reloaded ammunition is not allowed.
- Let the Range Counter Attendant know if you've never fired a gun before. In addition to being humbled that you've chosen to shoot with us, we want to ensure you are comfortable on the range.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory on the range. If you don't have your own, both are available in our retail shop.
Range Safety Rules
- All firearms must be unloaded, in a closed container or holster when entering or exiting the range facility.
- Load and handle firearms only at shooting stall.
- Always keep the muzzle pointed downrange.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range.
- Only one person may shoot at a time with a maximum of two persons per shooting stall.
- Only authorized firearms and ammunition may be used.
- Non commercial reloaded ammunition is not allowed.
- Steel core, steel jackeded, steel cased, tracer and incendiary rounds are strictly prohibited.
- No bumpfire and or slide fire type stocks allowed-only controlled rapid fire is allowed.
- We also restrict shotgun ammunition to slugs, double (00) or triple (000) ought buck.
- If you need to leave the range for any reason, unload your firearm at the shooting stall and case it.
- A firearm on the shooting bench should be unloaded, muzzle pointed down range with the action open.
- Shooters may only shoot at a target in their assigned lane, no cross lane shooting.
- Ensure shots are fired below the target hanger/backer. as a result of misplaced shots any damage incurred will result in monetary reimbursement by shooter for repairs. target backers that are shot will incur an $8 fee for replacement & range repairs.
- Presentation from a holster is not allowed without prior approval from range staff.
- Due to health and safety considerations - eating, drinking, gum chewing & tobacco products are not allowed in range.
- The call “cease fire” or the sound of a whistle means stop shooting immediately!
- Please place used targets in the trash containers.
- After shooting please sweep up the brass around your stall and place it in the brass container.
- No alcohol or drug consumption prior to or while shooting.
- If you experience a problem with your firearm please leave the gun on the shelf and contact a range staff member to assist you.
- No inexperienced shooters are allowed on the range without prior instruction, coaching and approval of our range staff! we do encourage and welcome new and beginning shooters to use our facility. just let the staff know you are inexperienced and we will be happy to help you.
- Children must not be left unattended.
- Do not hesitate to contact the range personnel if you need assistance.